This notice describes how medical information about you may be used, disclosed and how you can get access to the information. We do not share or sell the information we collect for any other purpose other than to remind you of your appointments and to send you the occasional email about our latest news or offers.
Our Practice’s Privacy Commitment to you:
We understand that the information about you is personal. We are committed to protecting your information. This notice tells you how Fantastic Wellness Center uses and discloses information about you. It tells you about your rights.
Where your information is kept:
Your information is kept confidential and is stored within our Secured Software. Any payment transactions are encrypted.
The information you provide to FWC includes your name, address, date of birth, phone number and health information such as doctor’s statements, X Rays and lab test results.
Your Health Information Rights:
You have the following rights regarding the health and or treatment information that Fantastic Wellness Center has about you. (The rights may be limited by Florida Law or court order).
• You have the right to see and obtain a copy of your health and or treatment information. Please contact us at [email protected]
• You have the right to ask Fantastic Wellness Center to change health information the is incorrect or incomplete. Fantastic Wellness Center may deny your request under certain circumstances. You have the right to request a list of the disclosures that Fantastic Wellness Center has made of your health and treatment information.
• You have the right to request Fantastic Wellness Center communicate with you about your health and treatment in a way that will help you keep the information confidential.
• You have the right to receive a copy of this notice.
Privacy Law’s Requirements:
• Maintain the privacy of your personal health information.
• Give you this notice of legal duties and privacy information.
• Follow the terms of this notice.
• Not use or disclose any information about you without your permission.
• If this privacy notice changes in the future, we will provide a now notice to you.
How information about you will be uses:
• We are allowed to use persona information, including sharing information with another physician or institution.
• For Government agencies providing benefits or services
• As required by law or court order.
To Report a Problem:
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, please contact our Privacy Officer at (561) 725-4100 or at [email protected].